What If World War 2 Never Happened

During World War 2, a new weapon was developed to help prolong the war. This new weapon was the atomic bomb.

Atomic bombs were large power plants that emitted radiation in all directions. These radiation particles could be absorbed by targets and caused serious damage.

These power plants were called The Atom Bombs and were housed inside massive kegs that floated in the air. These kegs contained thousands of atom bombs that could be deployed anywhere on Earth to inflict serious damage.

These kegs were so powerful that they could stay aloft in the air for hours after being fired, allowing people to calculate where and when the most devastating part of the attack would land. This allowed for more accurate predictions of how many casualties would occur per area of effect.

This technology was very valuable during the war, as it preserved much of history for later researchers to determine if it worked or not.

Different outcomes for people

There are numerous versions of The Chronicles of Narnia, each with their own set of characters, plots, and outcomes. In fact, there are numerous versions of The Chronicles of Narnia!

Many of these variations exist for literary purposes: One version is about an apocalyptic world where humans and dinosaurs co-exist, for example.

Alternatively, one can create a version in which the human population is very rich and powerful, while the dinosaurs are relegated to a poor and miserable existence.

This variation can serve as a comparison between the two groups: Whether or not you find one group more moral or stronger than the other depends on you.

Less appreciation for those who fought

A very small percentage of the population understands what military men and women do. This is mainly due to a lack of appreciation and awareness for the military community.

There is a reason that uniformed officers in their dress shirt and pants, standing boots, and flight suits are displayed at luxury stores; people love them. People also love strong heroes, so when you combine that with military service, you have an automatic fan base.

Unfortunately, as more people see movie stars inmilitary heroes commercials, more people think they are what they appear to be: movie stars who join the military. A lot of them do it for the recognition, not the other stuff.

People who serve are not getting enough recognition, which is a shame because they deserve it. There was a time when people understood what World War 2 was aboutette la guerre was about fighting die hard fans who were inconsiderate to those who serve industry-wide and individualy.

Possible changes to current events

There are many things that will never happen in the real world. There are too many rules set in place by people and institutions that prevent things from being different than they are today, or if they do, it is only a matter of time before something else happens to change it.

This is not the case in our current world. We have twenty-first century technologies that allow us to create new events beyond our imaginations, giving us the freedom to create something new every now and then.

Some events we can create are super-terrors that will destroy entire cities, or those we can imagine but not describe because they are so terrifyingly awesome.

Less progress in technology

While technology is used in current times in very specific ways, it has gone into overdrive since the 1980s. For instance, communication has been made using the ever used Morse Code, which is still employed today in very specific situations.

Technology has changed so much since then! Most of it is foreign to us, such as giant television sets or computers and phones that are very different from what we had back then.

Some of these new technologies make us feel nostalgic for the past, like online gaming or phone apps that let you make calls on a desk top device or a phone. Other feel modern like internet-of-things devices that allow you to control anything or anyone through software and/or hardware.

Fewer advances in medicine

Now, let’s assume that advances in medicine are significantly improved our future. What if we could cure cancer with a little advice from the Internet? What if we could cure multiple sclerosis with a little information about nutrition and exercise?

What if neurosurgeons could re-create lost limbs in 3-5 years? What if we could predict when a person with Alzheimer’s would get depression by measuring their mood during the week before and after their diagnosis?

Would you rather have an 85% chance of having a healthy heart while having no other health issues or problems and a 15% chance of having an atherosclerotic heart disease with no other symptoms?

These are just a few possibilities for what new medical advances might bring. We will discuss more of these possibilities in later posts.

Possible nuclear fallout

If the world were to go to nuclear war, the resulting fallout would be massive. The radioactivity in the air would spread across the globe and stay in contact with people and objects for days, even weeks.

This is possible due to the methods of science today, like studying meteorites and conducting experiments with them. When a rock gets hit by a meteorite, it can happen that some of its atoms collide with others in the rock and rearrange themselves, becoming new minerals.

This happens repeatedly as Earth goes through cycles of glaciation and re-glaciation. As these new minerals form, they can spread throughout an area.

Changes in culture and society

Changes in culture and society are a major change of pace for war-related content. With the large focus on social media, broadcast television, and new forms of media, world-war-II re-enactment programs offer an entertaining way to learn about history and modern culture.

Many people enjoy re-living historic events and being involved with an actual organization that promotes peaceful use of force. Being part of an official group with strong guidelines and a purpose makes it more enjoyable to join and participate in ways that are meaningful.

Historians disagree about what would have happened without the war

At first, most historians believe that the war would have gone on for many years. In fact, many refer to this period as The War To End All Wars.

Many believe that as a result of the war, the power structures we have today are necessary. Other historians argue that because of the wars loss of civil rights and social structure, we have been better off since then.

Both sides are correct, however. We do still fight today at a much higher level than we did during World War 2. Many attribute this to the loss of tradition and awareness in our society during the past few decades.

If World War 2 never happened, it is possible that U.S./U.K./German soldiers would not know what it was like to lose a battle and must assume an attitude of never-ending-warfare.

Leave a Comment